Saturday, December 6, 2014

I'm Feeling...24

I am another year older and maybe a little wiser too ;) My birthday happened to land on Thanksgiving this year and I was not looking forward to it. Zachary did such a good job on making sure my 24th was just as special as any birthday celebration.



We woke up and got ready for the day with a nice long hot shower, best birthday present already for a busy mother :) We of course had cake for breakfast. Ice cream cake from cold stone, it was very delicious! Andie and Jake loved it :)














We relaxed at home until about 2pm so we could leave and get to our dinner reservation. We went to Tucanos, first time for everyone. It was really neat as they brought all the meat around to our table and cut you a piece. This is super fancy for us compared to our Wendy's fast food.















When we were stuffed to the brim, Zachary knew I wanted to go Black Friday shopping. Off to Walmart we went to join the rest of the crazies participating in this crazy night. We got most of what we needed for Christmas which is a relief to not have to stress about that during our holiday. I'm so excited to see the kids faces when they open their Christmas presents.


We headed home and decided to curl up as a family with some fire and a movie of course. We would of had some hot chocolate but we were still so full.



I would say my birthday was pretty fun. I love that I can to spend yet another year making memories and being with my wonderful husband and kids. Life is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment