Thursday, June 18, 2015

Jake 1 Year 2 Months

Jake Oliver is one year two months old, my how time is flying by. Jake is such a fun loving boy and I love being his mother. Jake has his seven tooth smile and it makes the butterflies go in your stomach, gosh I got a heartbreaker on my hands. Jake at one year two months is...

1. Jake was sick to start out the month. Jake is such a trooper when he is sick and tries his best to go about his daily activities. You can tell he isn't feeling well but he is a champ!


2. Jake went to Disneyland for the first time. Jake is a fan of Disneyland so he fits into the family well ;) Jakes favorite ride was "It's A Small World" and anything that involved water, yes I let him play in the drinking fountains to cool off.


3. Jake stands by himself and walks a little more. Jake is starting to get real mobile this month and I am sure in another month he will be trying to run. Andie loves watching Jake walk around since they can play together more. A bond of a brother and sister is so special!


4. Jake LOVES remotes! If I could scream that I would, no remotes (calculators, computer mice) are safe with this boy around. None of our remotes have batteries in them because if they did he would be always doing crazy stuff with the TV.


5. Jake is a juice fan just like his sister. We try to give him milk which he has always loved but if its not juice he won't drink it all unless he is really thirsty. Juice is a basic necessity of survival in our house ;)


6. Jake is going to be a big brother! I can't believe my little Jake Oliver is going to be a big brother already. I am so excited to see how he will interact with his young sibling we already know he loves his older sister so I am sure it will be similar.


7. Jake loves to dance. I have said this basically his whole life as any beat of sound comes to his ears he is dancing. Its cute this month as he is standing more and walking he dances even better, I love him!


8. Jake loves his toy cars. I finally had to create a toy bin with just toy cars in it for him. Jake loves to vroom vroom around with his toy cars as he makes them drive around, he is such a boy and I would have it no other way :)


9. Jake got his first haircut. Daddy cut his hair while Mom was at work so she had a minor heart attack as she wasn't forewarned. Its okay though Jake is a cute little mister :)


Jake Oliver is my handsome little man and I can't imagine life without him. Watching Jake learn and grow into this wonderful young man he is, is so fun. Jake has such a fun personality and I can't wait to continue to watch him discover more of who he truly is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment