Sunday, June 14, 2015

Mothers Day

Mothers Day this year was a little laid back. I haven't been feeling the best, so Zachary just helped me indulge in some cravings and of course gave me some flowers that morning.


We went to church and Andie and Jake both looked so cute I couldn't help but try to snap some pictures of them together, to bad they didn't seem to like that idea ;)





Jordan, my little brother serving a mission, called home. We all went over to my parents house for a dinner and to listen to Jordan for an hour. He has just been out a year and we told him we were expecting again (I can't believe the baby will be 6 months old already when he returns home).




After our dinner we went back home and Andie and Jake had a dancing party all night, it was so cute to watch them :) I would call this a pretty good Mothers Day if I do say so myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment