Saturday, February 6, 2016

Andie 3 Years 7 Months

Months are going quicker then I can seem to type these month posts up. Andie is already 3 years 7 months old, what?! I know right. Andie is going to be in school before we know it. Andie at 3 years and 7 months old...

1. Andie LOVES Santa! Andie is so excited about Santa and how he will bring her presents. Everything Andie sees in magazines, on TV, or at the store she tells us "oh Santa should bring me that". Do you know how long this girls wish list is? Let me give you a hint, it's never ending ;)


2. Andie loves creating crafts. I have been slacking on school time and Andie isn't liking that. For December Santa left activities to do each day under the tree while leading up to Christmas. Each morning Andie would rush to the tree to see what activity she would be doing that day, so fun!


3. Andie LOVES Christmas. Andie was in present heaven on Christmas morning and helped open everyone's presents. All the new toys Santa brought Andie she loved, even the socks she jumped for excitement over. Andie was so heartbroken when we had to take down the tree until next year, big tear drops rolled down her face the whole time. Poor girl!


4. Andie has a great imagination. Andie is so good at playing on her own and using her imagination with all her little stories. I can't help but quietly sit a little distance away and just listen to her as she acts out with her barbies. It melts my heart!


5. Andie discovered My Little Ponies and Palace Pets. Right before Christmas Andie became crazy about My Little Pony and Palace Pet toys and videos on YouTube. Luckily Santa got the last little bit of her list and was able to find a few of those toys to bring her Christmas morning. When your obsessed about Disney princess and they have pets how can you not want them all?


6. Andie is officially potty trained. Andie is one strong willed little girl and if she doesn't want to do something she just won't do it. Potty training was such a challenge for her and I but we finally succeeded and Andie is doing a FANTASTIC job!


7. Andie is starting to talk more around other people. Andie is like her mother and won't talk to people until she knows you pretty well, then she won't shut up! Everyone keeps telling us how Andie can talk now, well duh! Andie is three and a half years old she better be able to talk and boy does she talk Mom and Dads ears off (we love it). When Andie is mad or frustrated she won't talk so I started saying "Use your words". Andie will now tell Mom to use her words when I'm busy and she will ask me if I am frustrated if I don't answer back right away, SO CUTE!


8. Andie loves Mother Goose Club and Spider eyes (Its on Netflix and I can't remember the real name of it). Thank you Netflix for having nursery rhyme type videos for the kiddos to watch. Andie loves Nursery Rhymes so these little finds are the best!


9. Andie got food poisoning from a Christmas treat. It wasn't to fun when Andie woke up in the middle of the night not feeling so well. Andie isn't a fan of being sick but handled it like a champ and thank goodness it only lasted 24 hours.


10. Andie is obsessed with the zoo/monkey store. Andie tells us all the time that she wants to go to the zoo and see the animals. We might just have to get another year pass to satisfy this girls cravings.


10. Andie is now a sunbeam! Andie is excited to try out a new big girl class and I bet Mom is more nervous then she is. Here goes to no more nursery!


Andie is growing up so quickly and turning into quite the beautiful funny young lady. I love my little girl and all the spunk that comes along with her. Andie is such an amazing gorgeous little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment