Saturday, August 20, 2016

Andie 4 Years 2 Months

Andie is another month older and its so crazy how time keeps flying by so quickly. I try to remember back when it was just Andie at home and we thought she would first never arrive, pregnancy lasted forever. Then she was here and learning to crawl and walk was taking forever, but now time is just flying by so quickly and Andie will be starting preschool just next month. Andie stop growing my princess I am not ready for you to be a teenager. Andie at 4 years 2 months old...

1. Andie got a sparkler burn from the fireworks. I always am so scared of getting burnt by sparklers and Andie got a pretty decent burn that worried me so badly. Andie still wanted to do sparklers everyday since, at least she has no fear.


2. Andie is loving Elena of Avalor. Ever since the first commercial came on TV, Andie was in love and couldn't wait to see the new princess. She started to want all Elena toys and we had a party with the mattress in the loving room to watch the first episode when it came on TV.


3. Andie loves painting. Andie is so creative and has such a love for crafts/art. Painting has become a bit of an obsession lately and she has to paint something daily.


4. Andie loves the princess story (Disney store). Andie has been loving having Daddy home a bit more now that Moms hours have changed so I am off earlier. Dad takes the kids to go and do fun things all the time so the princess store has been a popular stopping place. Andie is in heaven! (Andie's eye was stabbed by a toy from Jake)


5. Andie got her preschool acceptance letter. We have been waiting for a year for this timeframe in life. Last year Andie was accepted into preschool but with a new baby coming into the family and potty training I felt like it was to much all at once. This year Andie is so ready to just start school!


6. Andie is our little outfit model, she loves clothes! This month for the Mom and Dad date we just wanted to do something beneficial with her starting school. We had Andie try on all of her clothes and this may sound miserable to most kids (cough cough Jake) but to Andie this is her little world of modeling heaven. Even if the shirts are to short, pants way to tight it doesn't matter Andie will dance and model that outfit for all to see. The bonus of doing this is that we now of clothes that fit her for school to start.


7. Andie still says the darnedest things. I don't document the funny things Andie says nearly enough but when I do document them it's a gooder.

Andie : Daddy roll over and hit my head.
Dad : What?
Andie : It won't break my head, I promise. Just with your fluffy tummy you will hit me and it will be soft, like jelly.

Pretending to go to work in Minnie Mouse car with moms shoes. She rode around the house and   
         then came back to where mom and dad were standing. 
Andie: I'm all done work.
Mom: Were you a doctor helping patients (Andie wants to be a doctor when she grows up).
Andie: No I was a Laurel (she loves moms receptionist job, she never calls me my first name).


Andie Noelle you are growing up so quickly and will continue to grow in leaps and bounds as you start school this next month. You will love the school experience as you learn new things from your teachers, make lots of friends with your outgoing personality and contagious smile and I can't forget you can model all our outfits for all of those around you ;) I love you my princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment