Friday, May 24, 2013

Mothers Day

It was my first Mothers Day this year and I loved every minute of that day. I couldn't of asked for a better first Mothers Day. I started out the day with Andie handing me a card while I was waking up. 
She was so proud and took all the credit of giving me that card. That proud smile on her face was so cute!



When I look into Andies eyes I really do see a little spirit who loves her mother so much. She loves me more then words are able to describe. I love having the privilege of being her mother. I love that Andie choose me to be her mom here on the earth. Andie is so perfect and teaches me every day how to live better!


We then had chinese food for lunch and ate with the coolest soup spoons ever. I want to buy some of these babies for my house :)


After lunch we headed over to my parents house for my brother Dallins last call home before returning home. I can't believe November is just around the corner. Its been 2 years since I have seen my little brother. I love that brother of mine! We have had some fun times together.






Dallin is one of my best friends and I can't wait to give him a giant hug in the airport come the end of the year. Dallin sounded so good on the phone and is enjoying every minute out serving the Lord. I am so proud of his dedication these past two years, he has definantly made his family proud!


After talking to Dallin we headed back home. We relaxed on the couch and Zachary gave me a present. I told him not to spend money on me because of our Disneyland trip coming up but he always is so sweet and had to get something. He handed me a Yoga mat. I know not many people would be happy with that but I have been wanting one. I got the best one there is haha who wouldn't love a hot pink yoga mat :)


I love my husband and all he does for me. He is so perfect for me and Andie. I love my little family that I have started and am so happy to be able to be there wife and mother. I love Andie and Zachary and will always be blessed because of them in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment