Friday, May 24, 2013

Zach's Birthday Part 2

Due to recent events in our family the perfect weekend I wanted for Zach didn't go as planned. I took the effort to try to make Zachs birthday special even if he was the one taking care of me. Saturday night my parents took Andie and told us to clear our heads and go celebrate. It was hard but by the end of the night I was so glad I had those hours to not think of everything going on and just focus on having fun!
We went out with Melissa and Brent to Wingers for dinner. I had there delicious sticky finger salad, it's my favorite. Zachary got the sticky finger dinner. We left completely full!
We all headed over to Fat Cats and did some bowling. I am not a good bowler at all. We played two full games. Zach beat me in the first but he was kind and let me win in the second game :) That right there is a special birthday boy!






 We then had more time to burn so we headed over to the theaters. We watched Star Trek. I haven't watched any of the movies before even if we own one in our movie collection. Zach explained a few things to me through out the movie but over all I thought it was pretty good. I love the action packed movies and this one has that. Zachary enjoyed his night of fame and just forgetting our sadness for just a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment