Thursday, May 16, 2013

Park Picnic

Its getting warm in Utah. 
I would much rather it be cold. 
My power bill rockets in the summer. 
I love my A/C. 
The warm air does bring good things. 
Amusement Parks. Walks. Flip Flops. Picnics.
These are just a few of the fun things to do when it is warm.


We went on a picnic as a family. My little brothers Nathan and Tyson joined us and last minute I was asked to babysit Nicholas. We all headed out to Draper park. 



Andie really enjoyed crawling around in the grass once she got used to the feeling of it. She also loved being in a swing for the first time while playing at the park, she couldn't wipe that smile off her face even if she wanted too. 




All the boys loved running up and down the hills and then walking through all the huge houses. If you are ever bored on a Saturday go drive around Draper there is a billion open houses going on. 
We had fun! I can't wait for next weekend to go on more adventures in the sun :)



No comments:

Post a Comment