Friday, May 24, 2013

Zach's Birthday Part 4

Zachary's last birthday celebration for his 24th was a family party. Andie and I got everything ready for him so when he got home from work we could enjoy our time together celebrating our man. We went with a France theme. We had a little bit of decorations and a few presents. The main idea for his 24th birthday was the fact I bought him tickets to see Les Miserable on June 1st.



We enjoyed dinner with French bread pizza, grapes, eclairs, salad and sparkling cider. French bread pizza is one of our favorite recipes in the Wadsworth home. Andie is crazy about pizza. Andie really loved the eclairs too. She ate so many!




We then had Zach open his presents. He got the tickets for June, Les Miserable Blue ray, Wreck it Ralph DVD - which Andie wanted to take from Dad all night, and snickers.




We then moved our mattress in the living room and we relaxed as a family to watch Les Miserable. We even decided to extend the party and sleep in the living room on our mattress as a family too! After the movie we had some yummy cake. I wanted to make one from scratch but I ran out of time and got a delicious chocolate cake with whipped icing, this cake is delicious.





I love you Zach and am so happy I am able to be apart of your life. I love being your wife and spending every day with you. I hope your 24th birthday was fantastic. Love Laurel and your little girl Andie.


No comments:

Post a Comment