Friday, April 11, 2014

Andie 1 Year 10 Months

Andie is 22 months old or 1 year 10 months. Time is speeding by us! Andie has such an amazing personality and watching her grow is such an awesome gift! Andie at 22 months...

1. Is a big sister :) Andie got a little brother on March 15th and she loves him. Andie is so loving to her brother and wants to hold him, give him kisses, cuddle and hug him all day long. It's so cute watching Andie have the sibling love for her brother since the very first moment she saw him! I can't wait to watch these two grow up together.


2. Andie (with all the changes this past month) hates being left. Andie usually won't have a problem staying with my parents or siblings when she needs a babysitter but this past month she hates it. It makes me feel so bad leaving her behind when I have appointments and things to go to. If I could I would spend every moment with my girl.


3. Andie loves the scriptures. Andie has been a fan of books for so long and she has a few favorites like her Ariel or Princess song book but the scriptures are her favorite. Andie will turn every page so carefully and look over each page with amazement. What a great example my little girl is to me!


4. Andie loves Monsters Inc and Monsters University. With her love for these monsters she has started to growl with her arms up and everything, it is the cutest thing. With her love for Monsters we have gotten Jake quite a few monster items which Andie will growl at acting like the monsters. I love it!


5. Andie has let us start doing her hair. With her hair getting longer and harder to keep looking not tangled all day, I am so glad she is finally letting me do it. It's hard for Andie to sit still for long so I have to rush through each hair style but it's so fun! Andie is loving the ponytails and half updos that I know how to do (I need to learn more styles). Andie is such a girl, and I love it!


6. Andie is growing like crazy. I had to make a stop to the store to get Andie some new pants since hers are all getting so short. The hard thing about pants for Andie is she is very tall and skinny. Andie is wearing size 18 month-2T sizes in pants and shirts. She is in size 3 diapers and weighs in at 22 pounds 4 ounces 33 inches tall. Andie overall is still at the small end of the scale of girls at an 8%. Andie is healthy and growing perfectly!


7. Andie loves going on walks. Now that it is warming up we are so excited to feed this girls addiction and play outside and go on more walks. Andie loves the sun, being outside and pretty much all things summer. Andie is definitely my summer baby!


8. Andie loves playing on playgrounds. I am a paranoid mother and always have to watch Andie so closely so she doesn't get hurt. I have pushed my worries beside and let Andie explore playgrounds. Andie loves going and playing trying to climb all by herself through the maze of tunnels. She is so proud of herself every time she makes it through and watching her beam with her amazing smile makes me worry that much less. Andie is getting so big!


9. Andie loves strawberries. Fruit has always not been safe around my little girl but lately we have discovered strawberries. Andie will sit and eat until she is stuffed if there is a plate of strawberries in front of her. No fruit is safe in our home with us girls around.


Andie has really shown me this past month how much she is growing up. Hold on to your little ones because time comes and goes faster then we realize. It's fun watching Andie accomplish new things and see her be so proud of herself. I am one proud mother to my amazing little growing girl! (As Andie would say "I did it" with her hands in the air).

No comments:

Post a Comment