Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Arctic Circle

Andie is getting to the age that she is old enough to try some playgrounds out at restaurants. We tried Carls Junior but the tunnels were a little to small for Zach to follow Andie through (I am a paranoid mother).


We went to Arctic Circle on the smaller playground. Andie had a blast! I never knew that Andie knew the word play before but she surprised both Zachary and I by saying "I wanna play" and "Go play". It was so cute :) 


As a good mother I asked her to eat some food first which she did and then took off. My little girl is not so little anymore! Andie played until she got bored and wanted to go bye. 




I think a little 4 year old girl had some part in wanting to leave so soon. She followed Andie around like a hawk trying to give her hugs and kisses. Andie was not very impressed. The 4 year old did say something funny. She told me "Your baby is really cute" as I was standing near another mom with a daughter just Andies age. The other mom said thank you and immediately the 4 year old pointed to the other moms baby and said "Not that baby, the other one (Andie)" how sad. Freaking 4 year olds always telling there mind even though I totally agree and think my daughter is super cute. What a fun adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment