Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Big Sister, Little Brother

Jake finally arrived home from the NICU after what felt like the longest 10 days ever! Zachary and I were both excited to see Andies expression to see her brother for the very first time. Sadly Zachary had to work so my mom helped me work some magic.



I went to the hospital with my brother Jordan to pick up Jake. We all meet at Uhaul where Zach is working. My mom showed up with Andie in a different vehicle. Once Zach had a moment he ran over to the vehicles for this special moment.






Andie is so in love with her brother, we will see how long that lasts for ;) I love watching my two beautiful children interact with each other and to only see it get better and better over the years makes me so excited! I love my growing family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment