Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Easter 2014

We started out the day doing some laundry to get our church clothes clean, I procrastinated until last minute. I cleaned the house and bathed the kids and by the time we were ready for church Andie broke out into a temper tantrum. My amazing start to my day crashed and I decided church was not happening today. I know I am horrible!


We broke out an Easter basket after Andie calmed down for a bit. Andie got nail polish, monster socks and princess chapstick. All afternoon Andie rubbed the chapstick all over her lips. I don't think it is possible to even have a dry spot on her lips now. She loves them!





I took some photos of Jake and Andie for the Easter photo shoot. It is hard to do photo shoots with a toddler. I have given up the last few holidays but totally want to start the tradition back up. Its so cute to have their photos to look back on.







Dinner time rolled around so we headed next door to my parents house (yes I live right next door to them). We had a delicious meal with family, played fun board games and had an Easter egg hunt. It was such a fun filled night until Jake decided it would be fun to spit up all over Mom. He drenched my hair and shirt, his blanket and clothes. I think tomorrow it is time to call the doctor! What a fun way to end our Easter celebrations ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment