Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Andie 1 Year 11 Months

One more month and Andie is 2 years old! Amazing :) I can't believe how fast time is going. My little girl is growing so quickly, its scary! I don't want her to move away from home (I am thinking way ahead I know). Andie at 1 year 11 months or 23 months old...

1. Andie had the joys of getting food poisoning. How horrible it was to see the look on her face when she felt so sick. I had lots of cuddles from her and changing her clothes 7 times in 1 day. What a little trooper! I hate watching Andie be sick.


2. Andie loves pretzels. They are our quick grab a snack food item. We munch on pretzels all the time. Andie can eat way more pretzels then you think would be possible for her tiny stomach. We have also discovered Andie hates broccoli. I think it's the texture of the leaves but the look on her face when it touches her tongue is hilarious. Definitely not a fan!


3. Andie celebrated her second Easter. She loved the Easter egg hunt at Grandpa and Grandma Redds. She got lots of girly things like Chapstick and Nail polish. What a fun girl I have :)


4. Andie can name the princesses. Andie still loves Ariel and has been going crazy over "The Little Mermaid 2" this month (as well as "Brave"). I have both 1 and 2 of the Little Mermaid completely memorized, and the songs are stuck in my head all day every day. Andie can name the princesses : Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, Snow White, Elsa, Anna and more. I think it helps that she got all her barbies for Christmas and loves playing with them. All day she has her barbies with her.


5. Andie loves rides. Car rides, Carousel rides or even playgrounds she loves them! I can't wait to take her to Disneyland again next year!


6. Andie loves board games. Everyday she is running to the bookshelf with all our games, pulling them down and pretending to play. She loves them so much I had to make a rule of only 1 game out at a time because it gets that bad. She is definitely related to her parents with her love of board games!


7. Andie loves chocolate kisses. Out of all the Easter candy she got the chocolate kisses were the first to go. Whenever she found a kiss it was hers and she would open it so quickly. Girls love their chocolate, my girl is definitely following that trend ;)


8. Andie loves trying on clothes. Andie is so tall measuring at over 32 inches and weighing 23 pounds. We had to buy Andie all new pants and she is loving the new outfits she got to try on. Andie is wearing size 2T pants and shirts. She is still in size 3 diapers and her shoes are size 5 (but big on her). I can't believe my preemie sized 5 pound baby is getting so big!


9. Andie loves the IPad. Zachary and I are pretty good (I think) about not letting her spend to much time on the IPad BUT when she has time on it she can close and open applications to her hearts content. It amazes me how smart her generation is with all the technology around them. I love my tech savvy girl!


What an amazing joy these past 23 months have been with my beautiful little girl. The smiles, laughs and memories she gives me everyday is such a blessing. I love my Andie Noelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment