Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Jordan, the Missionary

My little brother is heading out for his two year mission to Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. I am so excited for him to share the gospel and his loving spirit to those people. I have no doubt my brother is fully prepared.


Jordan was set apart on May 6th at 9:30pm. The stake president just had a high council meeting so we helped ourselves to the leftover donuts and milk.







During the setting apart I got all teary eyed. I am going to miss my brother while he is away. It also brought back a rush of feelings from when Zach left on his mission. My brother has a girlfriend and I know exactly how she is feeling. My heartaches for Jordan and Julie. I know they can make it though!


On May 7th we headed to the MTC and dropped Jordan off at 1pm. It was such a mixed emotion couple of minutes. I hate how they just do the curb drop off instead of taking family inside to say goodbye. I am so happy for Jordan for the exciting journey he will have but dang I am going to miss this boy!




See you in two!

No comments:

Post a Comment