Thursday, May 22, 2014

Zachary 25th Birthday

Zachary is another year older and wiser too ;) Zach is 25 years old. I remember back in 2007 celebrating his 18th birthday. Time flies!


I worked all day on Zachs birthday and Zachary had a class he was in all day long. We didn't see each  other for over 12 hours. Finally at 7 we headed out to eat as a family. We went to Panda, talked and ate.






We decided to head to a city park in Jordan to play on the playground. I love that playground! Andie loved running around burning off her energy. Zach and I took turns holding Jake and running around with Andie.










When it was getting dark we headed home. At home Zachary opened his presents. A year zoo pass for the family and 3 board games later we ate some delicious ice cream cake. It wasn't the grandest of birthdays but I know we will have a fun time with all of the above presents. Next year our plan is to go to Disneyland for Zachs birthday so I don't feel bad ;)













I love you Babe and hope your day was grand :) Now we can't wait to go to the zoo on Saturday, bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment