Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Jakes Blessing

We decided to have Jakes Baby Blessing the same day as my brother Jordan's farewell talk. It was such a fantastic idea because so many family members were in town.




Sunday April 27th Jake had his baby blessing. It was such a sweet blessing! Jake is such an example to us all. His little spirit is so precious and he will do many great things in his life along with a mission and marriage. Zachary did a wonderful job! Jordan gave his farewell talk as well and did such a great job like always. His testimony is already so strong it will be amazing what 2 years will do to him!









After sacrament we headed over to my parents house for a luncheon. It was fun to be able to get all my siblings together (besides Kari who is in Arizona) to laugh and make memories. Oh how I love my family!






At dinner time we headed over to Zachs Dads house for family dinner. It's always fun to get to be with Zachs side of the family too. I married well!








Today was such a special day filled with the most precious gift we have on earth, family! I am so thankful for my Jake Oliver Wadsworth and the joy he brings to our family. I am so blessed to have the family I have both mine that I am creating and all of our extended family as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment