Thursday, May 15, 2014

Mothers Day

This year for Mothers Day I again told Zachary not to do much for me. My request was granted and I got some chocolate kisses (because Andie loves them) and a night of rest. A mother can't ask for much more when you have a toddler and baby! (I did want a good picture of my children and I but Andie was in a bad mood and wouldn't let me get one, dang haha)




At church this year we got some hand sanitizer and a chocolate flower. I think that is a pretty great gift, in my opinion. I also got the opportunity to talk to my brother, Jordan, who just left on his mission. Even though it had only been 4 days since he left it was so good to hear his voice and experience thus far at the MTC.





After church we had all the siblings get together (besides Aaron, Kari, Dallin and Jordan) to eat dinner at my parents house. I was going to make something way awesome for my mom but I failed so a giant bag of M&M's is all she got from me this year. My sister did make my mother something awesome though with all her grandkids. I loved it!










Happy Mothers Day Mom! You really are the best mother and grandmother in the world. Every day I am so thankful I get another day with you here with me. I love you! (I need to get an updated picture with my mom, we look a bit different since 2006)

No comments:

Post a Comment