Monday, October 5, 2015

30 & 32 Week Appointment

I'm finally in the final stretch of this pregnancy, yeah Brooklyn will be joining us so soon! I had my 30 week doctors appointment on September 18th. We decided to take Jake and Andie along with us to this appointment and we may have made the decision to not take them to anymore very quickly.


Andie loved going to Mom's doctor which I think was good for her to see that Mom goes to the doctor too. Andie loved listening to Brooklyn's heartbeat and it made her realize that a baby really is in Moms stomach. Jake on the other hand thought the doctor was a little traumatizing as he hid underneath the chairs in the office room crying until the doctor left, poor guy!



After my appointment we went down to the lab and I did the glucose test, oh fun. I was really hoping I would pass that as I had fasted before it since the appointment was first thing in the morning I just didn't eat breakfast so I would for sure pass.



Come the 32 week appointment on October 2nd Zachary and I went to alone. I am measuring right on track 32 weeks and we have discussed doing a sizing and dating ultrasound to check on Brooklyn's weight at 36 weeks, I can't wait to see her one more time with an ultrasound at the end of the month. This will be one of the last deciding factors on if we have a scheduled section or not. The other deciding factor is about the gestational diabetes test. I failed the one hour, NOOOOOO!


My next appointment is in another two weeks and before that appointment I must do the fun three hour glucose test. I am really not looking forward to this extra test but we will see what happens. Here is to the last few weeks of pregnancy and hope that everything goes smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment