Wednesday, October 21, 2015

34 Weeks Pregnant

The Friday after getting my results of failing my one hour glucose test I went back to the lab in the hospital and sat there for the three hour test. I wasn't looking forward to this test but kind of had an idea what was happening since I had to do this test with Andie too. I got up bright and early to do the test first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, so much for a sleep in day.


After checking in and getting my blood drawn I took the yummy drink (totally being sarcastic) and every hour on the dot I got my blood drawn again. I am not a fan of blood draws and especially after drinking on an empty stomach sugar syrup I wasn't feeling the best. No way I was going to let that make me to sick because I would have to repeat that test, NEVER!



I went on the 16th to my 34 week doctors appointment. I passed my glucose test, YES! Everything is looking good so far with my blood pressure holding steady and weight gain rising (not fun). Brooklyn's heart rate is perfect, this pregnancy is going great besides for my constant pain which won't go away until delivery. My next appointment is in two weeks and we will do an ultrasound to determine Brooklyn's size before a final decision is made on a VBAC or scheduled section. Why is this choice so hard for me?


I'm getting so excited to meet my second princess and love on her just like my other two blessings I have been given :) I love you Brooklyn Riley!

No comments:

Post a Comment