Friday, October 16, 2015

Andie 3 Years 4 Months

Andie Noelle your three years four months old, are you as shocked as your mother is? Each day with you brings such joy to me. You make me laugh, you try my patience, and you bring endless smiles to all around you. If I ever thought of who my first child would of been, you have far outweighed my wildest dreams. Your my perfect little girl and growing so quickly! At 3 years 4 months....

1. Andie loves cooking. I have mentioned this it seems every month since you were at least 3 years old. You are my little chef constantly wanting to get on the steps and help cook anything, even small things such as making some juice. You have a love for cooking that expounds your mothers ;)


2. Andie is so excited for Brooklyn, her little sister. Ever since you joined Mom in going to a doctors appointment and you hear Brooklyn's heartbeat it was like it finally hit you. Brooklyn is coming to join the family and you are ready more then anyone :) You are so excited to dress your little sister and put headbands on her. I already know your such a great big sister so I know you will handle Brooklyn joining our lives quite well.


3. Andie was sick this past month. Andie got a little cold this past month with a nasty cough and runny nose. Of course you handled the sickness like a champ with lots of movies, juice and medicine.  This resulted in some low iron when you weren't eating much and now will be getting blood tested in the next month to verify your health. Poor girl! You also got your first mist flu shot (water up the nose as you called it) and were so brave in doing that!


4. Andie is our little troublemaker. Mom has no patience this pregnancy and you like to test that to the fullest. Getting pretty (doing makeup) or doing your nails is what your constantly trying to do behind our back, you love all things girly. You are very independent and love to show it with climbing up on cupboards, trying to pour your own juice, and doing anything and everything possible on your own. Your so fun to be able to watch as you discover everything you can do on your own to become more independent and have your personality grow.


5. Andie loves Jesus (I don't know how else to word this one). Andie did so good watching Conference, 10 hours worth, watching the prophets speak. You told us after each prophet how Jesus was speaking to us, how do you have so much knowledge for a 3 year old? You love reading family scriptures and learning more about Jesus, sometimes having us read 3-4 chapters a night as you excitedly watch him. You are such an example to me and I will always cherish that!


6. Andie spent her 2nd night away from Mom and Dad. Over our Anniversary weekend Andie spent the night at Grandpa and Grandma Redd's house and she did so good. The only other time Andie has ever been away from us was when I was in the hospital with Jake. Andie had so much fun playing with her Uncles and being away from Mom and Dad, just one night though ;)


7. Andie loves to be our helper. Andie is getting to the age of being more dependent which also means getting to the age to be such a big help to Mom and Dad. Scrubbing dishes or laundry, organizing clothes, building Brooklyn's crib (which you love to sleep in), watching Jake and checking on him when needed, picking up toys (when she is in the mood). There is multiple different things Andie loves to help us with, definitely a little Mommy in the making!


Watching you grow and learn, Andie, is one of my favorite things. You really do bring such joy to my life and our friendship we have and I hope it will continue to grow for years and years. Having you as my little girl is a dream come true and I feel like the luckiest person alive to be able to love you everyday of my life! I love you my princess, always and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment