Thursday, October 8, 2015

Five Year

Zachary and I have been married five years, WHAT? At this rate we will be to our ten or even twenty year anniversary before we know it. Zachary and I knew that we wanted to get away for a night from the kiddos before having a 3rd child added to our family so my parents were so kind to watch Andie and Jake. I'm getting ahead of myself...


We woke up on the 25th and started our day with taking Jake to his 18 month appointment. Jake is getting to be quite the big boy and did so good at his appointment. While we were there we decided to get the flu shots for the kiddos  and they did so good. Andie got the choice of the mist which she gladly took water up her nose over a shot (she picked).






After the appointment we took the kids to Toys R Us to pick out their toys from the doctor for doing so good. Andie chose a microwave to go with her play kitchen and Jake chose a little Baymax (loves Big Hero 6). We then went home for lunch, nap time and to pack all our bags.



Three o'clock rolled around and Zachary and I headed out to Hotel Transylvania 2, FANTASTIC SHOW! I can't wait to watch that one again, so what if we enjoy our animated movies ;)




Chow time was our next stop as we were ready for a big dinner before heading to our hotel to relax.



The hotel was so fun to be able to get away from our lives for one night and just watch game shows all night while eating popcorn and treats. Yes we are that exciting but what can you expect from a 31 week pregnant lady celebrating her five year.









It was so fun to be able to spend this one on one time with my husband as that time is very rare with 2 kids running around already. I am so happy with our five years we have spent together as husband and wife and can't wait to spend eternity together. I love you my husband always and forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment