Monday, December 7, 2015

Jake 1 Year 8 Months

Jake my boy is 20 months old and he just keeps on growing up, why so fast? My little boy is getting so big that trying to assist a very independent toddler is impossible. I love my fast growing independent boy though and all his crazy personality! Jake at 1 year 8 months...

1. Jake loves the song Immortals by American Beauty. This song is on Big Hero 6 (his favorite show) so of course its his favorite song always. Whenever Immortals comes on the radio he goes crazy and starts dancing and head banging. It's the cutest little thing :)


2. Jake celebrated Halloween. Jake was a big bad wolf this year to go along with his sisters Little Red Riding Hood costume. Jake made the cutest big bad wolf and he liked to bark while wearing the costume (or not wearing the costume) and playing with the tail. Jake wasn't to big into the candy collecting (since it involved going up to strangers, he is very shy) but he did it and still loved it, next year will be even more fun with this guy!


3. Jake loves to give hugs. Jake is our perfect little cuddle buddy. He has to hug you goodbye and say bye with his little hand waving at you. I love that he greats us with such big hugs and wants to cuddle us after we have been away for a bit. I love my lovable little man.


4. Jake loves bathrooms, no bathroom is safe! Jake loves to play in the toilet water (gross), tap water, the shower, the toilet scrub brush, bathtubs, anything else he can get his hands on. This boy is a bathroom crazy fanatic.


5. Jake is a big brother! My little boy is a big brother. Jake is the best big brother and REALLY loves his baby. Jake gets confused and calls Brooklyn either Andie or Baby. Jake is constantly wanting to touch the baby, hug the baby or kiss the baby. Brooklyn is loved by her brother for sure!


6. Jake went to Disney on Ice. Yes we are Disney fans and even though it was a princess show Jake is such a good big brother and as long as there is music for him to dance to he will watch all the princess movies with Andie. I am so excited to take Jake to Disneyland, he will love it this next year when we go again. Jake had so much fun!


7. Jake got his flu shot. Jake did so good getting his shot but ever since he was 18 months old he has had a nasty cough especially at night and when he has been running to much. If I had to guess I would say my little man has asthma so we may be getting him tested for that soon. Jake isn't a fan of doctors so this may be an impossible task.


8. Jake is starting to warm up to people. Jake has always had this stranger danger mentality and everyone has to earn this boys trust and love. Jake is slowly starting to let his guard down a little more and its funny to watch who he picks and chooses for that. This boy definitely makes you fight for his love though ;)


I love you Jake Oliver and all of your crazy self. I love watching you discover the world around you and as your personality grows each month. I love everything about you little boy. Keep being yourself, making others laugh and shining that cheesy grin around. I love you Jake Oliver always and forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment