Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Twenty Five

This year for my birthday I wasn't expecting to do much since it was Brooklyns due date. At the end of October I went out and bought some camping chairs for each of us so we could play outside before it got to cold. It was fun to  be able to go outside and have someplace for this pregnant lady to sit. I told my husband this could be my birthday this year and on my birthday I just wanted a cake and we could call it good.


That is exactly how my birthday turned out. I woke up to ice cream cake in bed, YUMMY, who doesn't want cake for breakfast on their birthday?



My husband surprised me with an extra present I wasn't expecting on. I guess he was tired of me explaining that it was cold now that my space heater was out of me (Brooklyn). That is one good thing about pregnancy in the winter is you have a little heater to keep you warm. She was all of the sudden gone and I was always freezing. My husband got me a heated blanket so solve that little problem. How sweet is he?


We then spent the rest of the day relaxing and we may have set up the Christmas tree, can this be a new birthday tradition for my birthday?


Now I am 25 and an official adult, renting a car with no extra fees is in my future ;) Lets see what my 26th year of life brings around for me, life is truly amazing! Here is to another great year with my growing family :)


No comments:

Post a Comment