Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Thanksgiving Take Two

Thanksgiving this year we didn't do much. Zachary had the day off of work which was very nice to be able to spend this time together as a family. We went over to my parents house for a dinner and then hung around all day until 6pm when we decided to go Black Friday shopping. I sadly didn't take any pictures of our Thanksgiving or when we went out shopping.


We did have a little bit of excitement when we got booted at Walmart, DARN! Boots are so expensive and put a bit of a damper on our shopping excitement. We mainly got our Christmas pajamas and also some frames, lots of frames. I haven't felt like our house was a home and I have 3 kiddos so I really want to put some more pictures up and make this place feel more homey. After all this is the 3rd year we will be living here ;)


I need to come up with some Thanksgiving traditions other then Black Friday shopping, which I love! Maybe if I have more traditions some photos just might be taken and Zachary will feel like his Thanksgiving in November is back instead of just Canadian Thanksgiving each year.


No comments:

Post a Comment