Sunday, March 6, 2016

Back Pain Answers

After waiting a week from my instacare visit and going about my daily activities with the medicine given I was still in so much pain. I decided to go around the offices at my work and see if there was a back doctor who could get me in asap to be seen, I needed some relief. Luckily I found one clinic who could get me in in two days, YES!


I went into my appointment on the best day I have had since my back started hurting, why? I was glad it was feeling better but I wanted answers on why it has been hurting so bad, to the point I can't walk upright. I woke up late and jumped out of bed resulting in my lower back popping SO BADLY it like vibrated up my spine, so weird but it took most my back pain away! The doctor thinks that may have fixed something that was out of place. 


The Doctor checked me over by seeing how far my range of motion was. He could tell right off the bat that my alignment was completely off and there definitely is a probably further then a pulled muscle (he stated he hated Instacare doctors because they don't do any real care like I had experienced). He then ordered some different meds, an X-ray and physical therapy to be done. I wanted answers and even though I was having a good day I went straight way to the X-ray.


At the X-ray they had me change into some hospital scrubs and back into the room. They laid me on my back on a table and onto my sides. It was uncomfortable but I made it through and they showed me the X-rays but I had no idea what I was looking at, wish I did!


I went over and picked up my new medication and started taking them right away in hopes these ones will touch some of the pain. I want to be able to not be in unbearable pain and walk straight upright again. You never realize how thankful you are for your health until your sick and can't move, am I right?


A few days later I started to feel better with my medicine, YES! I still hadn't set up physical therapy and debating if I will, bad patient. The doctor called me with the results of my X-ray. Based of the pictures he knew I had arthritis in my spine and hips, WHAT! I thought only old people got this? He wanted me to continue with the medication and see how things go with physical therapy for a bit. We then will move to injections and MRI as needed from here on out. Now I start my new health journey with my new health challenges but so far so good with the medicine. Don't plan on skipping any dosages of meds because when I do I super regret it. I'm so glad I have answers!


2 comments:

  1. I love Diclofenac! I've had to take that for endometriosis issues, and it's the best. It takes a few days to get working, but I love love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Diclofenac! I've had to take that for endometriosis issues, and it's the best. It takes a few days to get working, but I love love it...

    ReplyDelete