Thursday, March 3, 2016

Brooklyn 3 Months

Brooklyn Riley my princess you are three months old and I have loved every moment of your life. You have won your family over with your cute little smile and big eyes. Brooklyn at three months old...

1. Brooklyn smiles a lot. Brooklyn has the cutest big toothless smile and mix that with her big beautiful blue bug eyes and this girl is drop dead gorgeous. I am in trouble when Brooklyn is a teenager.


2. Brooklyn isn't a fan of baths. Unlike her siblings Brooklyn hates baths. This girl cries though the whole thing and can't wait to just get out. I hope this changes with time!


3. Brooklyn has switched into size 0-3 month clothes and size 1 diapers. Its crazy how my baby girl is growing out of newborn clothes and not my little newborn anymore. Why do babies have to grow so fast? Brooklyn my tiny girl just stay tiny forever!


4. Brooklyn has the fastest growing nails EVER. I have to cut Brooklyn's nails every week and each week they are super super long. My goodness little girl! Good thing Brooklyn doesn't mind getting her nails cut.


5. Brooklyn has been more fussy lately. I guess it is usually around 3-4 months old when babies have this fussy stage and Brooklyn has for sure hit that stage in full swing. Brooklyn loves to be cuddled and held lately and to be honest I don't mind the extra snuggles while they last.


6. Brooklyn hates the bumbo. Every time we put Brooklyn into the bumbo she will stiff up and start crying, poor girl. I wish that Brooklyn was a little more willing to try new things but she is our little princess and very shy to new things but that's okay I would have it no other way. This is the way my little girl is and she is perfect!


7. Brooklyn started up on some new bottles. The bottles we have used with all of our kids thus far have been discontinued and I was a very heartbroken mother. Brooklyn turned into my little guinea pig this month and we tried a new bottle and I love them, so does Brooklyn! Success!


I love you my Brooklyn girl, you truly are our perfect little princess. I love your personality and watching you grow. You my my world complete and I can't imagine my life without you. You have changed me for the better the past three  months and will continue to make your mother a better person. I love you my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment