Friday, March 18, 2016

Jake 1 Year 11 Months


Jake Oliver you are going to be two in just one more month, my goodness boy. You have so much energy and personality to last days without even a recharge. You love like no other, smile like no other and laugh like no one else I have ever known. Oh little boy I love you like no other! At 1 year 11 months...

1. Jake loves our new van. There is 3 screens in our van which is HEAVEN to our little TV obsessed guy. He will ask to go on rides in the van to watch because come on in a vehicle is so much better then in your living room!


2. Jake does amazing on playgrounds. He may be 1 going on 12 already. He will pull himself up, climb all over and go down slides wanting zero help. This guy is fearless! Now if only his mother could stop worrying ;)


3. Jake lives off fruit snacks. You know those giant 80 pack boxes of fruit snacks you can get? Yes this guy eat a whole box by himself in less then a week, oops! What else do you need in life anyways besides fruit snacks (and juice)!


4. Jake is still Baymax obsessed. He finally started calling him Bayme which is the cutest thing ever. We definitely live Baymax in this house!


5. Jake is the craziest kid anyone has ever met (and I would have it no other way). Ask all those who watch Jake and they will tell you he has energy beyond belief, which results in trouble making constantly. Grandpa even agrees that there is no other like my loving crazy energy bug Jake! Of course he is at the stage where he needs to do the opposite of what Mom says and knows he is doing that. Of the fun of almost two year olds ;)


6. Jake started to mess with his diapers. I didn't want to document this because I like to keep it G with my posts on my children BUT Jake Oliver you need to stop messing with your diaper. You have no interest in potty training but don't like you messy diapers on for more then two seconds. Keep your hands away and your hands out. Jake you are such a handful but I LOVE YOU!


7. Jake constantly wants to go bye. Twenty four seven both Jake and his big sister Andie are asking to go play outside, watch TV in the new van or play on playgrounds. Oh the glory of being coped up in a basement always and wanting to get out! I can't wait to give you a house boy, with a backyard!


Jake you are my amazing boy and am so glad that I got at least my one boy. If you are the only boy I ever have I am so glad you are so crazy, outgoing and full of energy. I am so glad that you have a love for all things boy such as getting messy, playing outside and throwing anything you can find. You are as boy as they come and I would have you no other way. You make your mother proud, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment