Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Andie 3 Years 1 Month

Andie is another month older and shall I say wiser too :) Andie is now three years and one month old, a month into her fourth year of life, very shocked mother over here. Andie at three years one month...

1. Andie is working on her animals and animal sounds. I never was the parent to sit down with her and say what does the cow say? Maybe I should of but I didn't. Now as we are reading more books I am having her show me how much she knows, surprisingly more then expected. It is cute watching her as she says the animals or the sounds, example ducks apparently say crack crack crack (haha). I love my little girl and all her smartness.


2. Andie broke her iPad. It was a sad heart shattering toddler moment as she takes pretty good care of the iPad. I knew it was bound to happen since Mom and Dad never bought a case for her yet. We finally did though and it is complete with a handle on it, best purchase :) Now we just have to fix the screen.


3. Andie is scared of thunderstorms. We have been having a lot of storms here in Utah lately so Andie has been a bit tense. We were in the car one day and I was thinking of taking the kids to the park when all of the sudden the worst storm came. Andie hid under a blanket forever!


4. Andie loves fireworks, but only from inside a house. Andie will constantly watch the fireworks on YouTube videos or will get excited if she hears them outside while she is inside. If Andie is in front of fireworks though she is petrified for her life. It makes for very interesting holidays this year!


5. Andie loves the train ride at the mall. We aren't really a mall family, Walmart and Target yes but rarely the mall. We made it to the movies a couple weeks back and she did so good watching "Inside Out" that we rewarded her with a train ride. Obsession started :)


6. Andie is very adventures and especially loves to jump off anything and everything. Andie is a dare devil when it comes to jumping off of things : computer desk, couches, tables, chairs, slides, etc. Anything you can possibly think would be dangerous she is up there trying to jump off. My heart cant take this scared motherness.


7. Andie loves her ice cream. Our freezer is on the bottom on our fridge so she is constantly going in and grabbing ice cream treats for herself. I think its so cute as she is opening an ice cream sandwich for herself she thinks of her brother and gives one to him too. We have a little ice cream aholic on our hands :)


Andie you are growing up to be such a fantastic beautiful young women. I love your sense of adventure and your kind heartiness to your brother. I love your big smile and tender hugs. I love your eyes and the cute things you say. You are so perfect in my eyes, always and forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment