Monday, July 13, 2015

Andie 3 Years

Andie Noelle is three years old, HOW? I am going through a little bit of an emotional state as I watch my little girl grow up all to fast on me. Don't get me wrong I love watching my girl grow and be more independent, in fact her and I are quite the buddies :) At three years old Andie...

1. Andie loves slurpees. I may be craving them a lot this pregnancy with the ridiculous heat. Andie is reaping in the benefits as she gets the delicious treats too :)


2. Andie loves big scary monkeys, weird I know, what about princesses? Andie came across these monkey videos on you tube and the King Kong videos, how can she do that at 3? Thank goodness I found kids YouTube so she won't find those scary videos again until she is older.


3. Andie loves her doll house. All Andie wants to do is play with her doll house with her magic dolls. I think it's cute to watch her as she acts out with her dolls. If only they had more add ons for magic dolls, we would get them all for her (maybe it's good they don't).


4. Andie loves to dance. I want to sign Andie up in dance classes so bad but I'm making myself at least wait until four years old so she better understands instructions. Andie is definitely my princess and I would have it no other way.


5. Andie loves candy. This is a new discovery this month as we really don't get a lot of candy. Yes we get chips and cookies but actually candy we never really buy. Andie is in heaven as we buy more treats to bribe her (bad mommy).


6. Andie loves dinosaurs. I almost had a dinosaur themed party for her before I got a little lazy (I blame pregnancy) and went with the original princesses (after all we know deep down Ariel always wins haha). It was fun to go to the zoo and have the dinosaurs up for Andie to love!


7. Andie loves to reenact movies with her dolls. If "The Little Mermaid" is on, she needs her Ariel, Ursula, Eric, Sebastian and Flounder (she even uses her baby doll as Melody in the second one). If she is watching "Mulan", she needs Mulan, Shang, a few bad guys (Ursula/Maleficent), some giraffes as the horses and we will reenact all the movies with her toys. It is so cute watching her imagination run wild.


8. Andie celebrated her third birthday and of course was spoiled, how could she not be? Presents, Cake, Playgrounds, Ice Cream and Mom/Dad both home all day. I would say she had a pretty great birthday :)


I love my little girl, my Andie Noelle. I love watching her as she grows and discovers the world around her. I love being Andie's Mom and hold that as such a blessing in my life. Andie is truly amazing! I love you my princess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment