Thursday, July 16, 2015

Jake 1 Year 4 Months

Jake Oliver is already 16 month old, almost a year and a half (I can feel nursery in the distance haha). Jake is growing up so quickly and it seems I blink once and another month has gone by. Jake at one year four months...

1. Jake loves to feed himself. If you try to feed this boy out of your bowl or off of your spoon it won't work. Jake has to put food into his own mouth no matter how much he may want it. What a funny boy!


2. Jake has switched over to a toddler bed. We have loved it since now in the mornings Jake can get out of bed and come find Mom and Dad, so cute! Jake is loving the change the most I am positive :)


3. Jake loves to give hugs. I love hugs from Jake as he wraps his tiny arms around my neck so tightly, I am not looking forward to when he doesn't want to give Mom tight hugs anymore. I love you Jake!


4. Jake loves his cars chair. Since the moment we have gotten this little toddler chair he has loved it. Ever second he gets he will sit in that chair, watching movies, eating snacks or even taking naps!


5. Jake loves French Toast. There isn't much food that this boy hates, besides cotton candy, but he has many favorites. We have discovered this past month French Toast is definitely a win as he will eat more then Mom will when we sit down for breakfast :)


6. Jake went to his first movie in the theater, "Inside Out". Jake did so good until right up to the very end of the movie when Dad had to go walk with him just outside the theater, hey for a 16 month old that is great!


7. Jake is our little cleaner as he loves to wipe anything and everything. Give Jake a wipe and you will soon have a clean table, floor or even himself.


8. Jake loves the slide, but mostly so he can climb up them. You defiantly know you have a boy when he tries to do the opposite of what your suppose to do, right? Good thing my boy is so cute :)


I love you my Jake Oliver, everything about you. You are my special little boy and always will be. You are mine and I would have it no other way!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, he is SO CUTE!! And I remember the last ccouple months before nursery - they were the longest months of my life.

    ReplyDelete