Monday, July 13, 2015

Flat Tire & New Van

We have had some fun adventures with our vehicles the past little bit. After finding out we were expecting we knew that a bigger vehicle would be needed to fit all of us Wadsworths in. Luckily I have a kind Aunt and Uncle (I actually have a few of those) that gave us a mini van. What a blessing that we are able to get a mini van to be able to haul us all around in, now I don't have to stress :)


Before we gave the truck back to my parents, Zachary was driving home one Sunday from helping some patients get ready for the day when BOOM! Luckily Zach wasn't on the freeway when the tire decided to blow, I am so thankful he is safe. We may have tried to fix the tire for awhile before my Dad came to help us, thank you Father :)




We gave the truck back, got the van registered and now we are proud owners of a mini van. I don't care if we have to use a rope to open the back of the van, I don't care if we have to pop the hood to start the van, I don't care if there is dents all over the van from a hail storm. All I care about is that my precious family will be able to ride together as we go grocery shopping or to doctors appointments. Zachary and I really are blessed. Thank you everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment