Monday, July 13, 2015

Doctor Appointments

Andie and Jake both had a doctors appointment on the same day, lucky me I got to take them alone too...NEVER AGAIN!


Andie did so good and is a very healthy three year old girl. Andie knows her colors, can start to count and loves being creative. The only thing that I had a bit of trouble answering for the doctor was if other people can understand fifty percent of what she is saying. My reply was basically if she is comfortable around you yes, otherwise my shy girl won't talk around others (just like her mommy). I am not going to be posting heights and weights anymore as she is old enough that I will pass on posting those publicly (heights maybe here and there, she is in the 75th percent).


Jake did the best he could for his fifteen month appointment. Jake was scared the moment we were taken into the room to see the doctor, shivering in fear. He ended up getting three shots along with a blood draw, poor guy, he had a reason to be shivering in fear. Jake is a very healthy baby boy and growing like a champ. He is in the 25th percent for weight (22 pounds 7 ounces) and 80th for height (31 inches), tall and skinny. Jake is progressing just as he should be and is usually such a happy boy, until he is in a doctors office.



Andie and Jake did so well for their appointments we ended up going to Walmart that night and letting them pick out a new toy. I love my kiddos and am so happy they are healthy, what a blessing!



No comments:

Post a Comment