Monday, July 13, 2015

Jake 1 Year 3 Months

Jake Oliver, my little boy, is one year three months old! Jake is growing up quickly just like his sister and his personality is so fun to watch. Jake is definitely our jokester and I love having it that way, he makes me laugh all the time with his cuteness. Gosh I love this boy of mine! Jake at one year three months...

1. Jake prefers to walk then to crawl, yeah I can officially say he is a walker now. Jake has been walking for a little bit here and there but now it is in full force. Little babies walking around can I say is one of the cutest things :)


2. Jake loves to dance. Between Andie and Jake we have a dance party daily at our house. Any beat of music Jake is dancing to or banging his head. I love my Jake and how much fun he is to be around (never a dull moment).


3. Jake is very ticklish, especially on his feet. Jake is constantly laughing which makes everyone else around him laugh. I don't know how many times a day Jake is making his sister laugh so hard. Jake is such a fun little boy! Laughing is contagious and Jake knows the right tricks to make that happen.


4. Jake is becoming more interactive for Andie. Andie and Jake are best little buddies! Jake loves to play with his older sister or follow her around. Jake is such a good little friend and is very patient and kind hearted, can you tell I can't get enough of this boy?


5. Jake is scared (petrified) of animals. Whether its a dog or cat, big stuffed or plastic this little man would rather not be around it AT ALL. We went to the zoo while they have the dinosaurs up, gosh that boy was so scared the whole time.


6. Jake is a little climber. Jake loves to climb up on chairs, couches, tables, cupboards, etc. Jake even made it up onto the microwave one day, heart attack for mom right there. If there is something to climb or climb onto this little guy will find away to succeed.


I love you Jake Oliver and all your silliness. I love you big smile and your contagious laugh. I love your big brown eyes and your tiny ticklish feet. I love your hugs as you wrap your arms around my neck tightly and your slobbery cheek kisses. I love you my boy, always and forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment