Friday, June 10, 2016

Andie 3 Years 11 Months

My Andie girl is three years eleven months which basically means four and I'm not ready for that. Andie is growing up so quickly and turning into this amazing young women. I love you my Andie Noelle you make my life complete. Andie at 3 years 11 months old...

1. Andie is sleeping in her bed. Okay she has had her own bed for forever and sleeps in it all the time BUT when we made the crib up for Brooklyn she thought it was so amazing that she had claimed it as her new bed. Andie slept in the crib for months and months but she is finally back into her own bed with it being her choice of course. You definitely can't force this girl.


2. Andie loves my little pony. Andie has been on a my little pony watching kick lately and thank goodness McDonalds is feeding her addiction by giving out my little pony toys with there food. Now if only she could get pinky pie like she wants ;)


3. Andie loves getting her hair done. I need to watch more YouTube channels on how to do toddler hair. Each time after I do Andies hair she makes me take a picture of it, so cute!


4. Andie loves shorts. Andie basically lived in shorts last summer since she loved them SO MUCH. I think this is going to be the same thing this year. Andie tells me how much she loves her shorts whenever she puts them on, love this girl!


5. Andie smashed her finger. It was a scary moment for Mom and Dad as we watched her finger oddly shaped from immediate swelling. Andie was getting the steps out and as she was opening them she tripped over it and it folded back up on her finger. It seriously looked broken because of how it was bent from the swelling, it was black and blue so quickly. Such a scary moment. We put a splint on it for a couple of days and it ended up being fine but it definitely scared us and broke our heart to watch Andie in so much pain from her finger.


6. Andie is in Disneyland. Andie LOVES Disneyland and I am so happy that we can build this fun love in her for Disney. This is Andie's 4th time going to Disney in her almost 4 years of life, yearly tradition!


7. Andie has a toy story obsession. It all started with going on the Astro Blasters ride and then when you exit the ride you go through the toy story store. Andie saw Jessie at the store and fell in love with her right at that moment. Jessie has become a love in her little heart and wants a Jessie birthday now!


8. Andie wants to be a photographer. Mom has been taking LOTS of photos with us being in Disneyland over the past week which results with the camera in my hand basically 24/7. Andie has started to take an interest in taking her own photos, pixar parade pictures are from her (with a little of Moms help)!


9. Andie is understanding more. I guess Andie is at that point that when Mom and Dad are talking we have to be more cautious because she understands everything. When Mom is afraid of heights saying I hope we don't fall when on the ferris wheel, Andie will understand now and freak out, SORRY! I will have to be more cautious.


Andie Noelle I love you, you have a joy for life more then anyone I know! Your kind hearted and have an act for choosing the right, helping Mom and Dad when we don't want to do something. You are such a blessing in our lives. We can't live without you my princess, we love you forever, now just stop growing up so quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment