Friday, June 17, 2016

Jake 2 Years 2 Months

Jake Oliver my boy is another month older and wiser too. This boy is such an energetic, happy and giggling little dude that brings so much joy to our families life. Jake you are so special to your family, I can't imagine my life without you to wrap in my arms daily. I love you! Jake at two years two months old...

1. Jake loves his baby sister. Jake loves Brooklyn. He can't help but yell "BABY" whenever he sees Brooklyn laying on the ground then he will go and tackle her. Brooklyn is so patient too but my goodness the love Jake has for his little baby is outstanding. Jake you have such a big heart!


2. Jake is taking naps again. Jake's naps seem to be going on and off which is hard on such a little guy but he is handling like a champ. Jake will start just giving himself naps. Whenever Jake is tired he lays himself down and occasionally I will help him take his nap. Jake is so understanding!


3. Jake loves Disneyland. We went to Disneyland and Jake really was old enough to grasp it this time around and was in Heaven. Jake really loved Cars Land, his love of Lightening McQueen has grown so much. Jake loved Winnie the Pooh (favorite), It's a Small World (favorite), Heimlich's Train and watching all the parades. I think we have create another Disneyland lover in our family :)


4. Jake loves Goofy and Mickey Mouse. Meeting the characters in Disneyland was one of Jake's favorite things as well. Character greetings are always such a special moment for any little toddler. Meeting Goofy face to face was a bit scary for Jake I don't think he was realizing just how tall Goofy would be though haha. I love my little character loving boy.


5. Jake isn't a fan of long car rides. The way to Disneyland was such a long drive for Jake, longest one yet, and he handled it the best he could. Being stuck in the back seat of the van by himself I think got to him a bit. Jake did better on the ride home because of all the stops we had to take but Jake did so good!


6. Jake I think may have a milk allergy. Jake has been having digestive issues and not in the way you are thinking of. The thought has now occurred he might have a milk allergy but he still likes milk so I am not sure what will happen with this random thought.


7. Jake is a character movie guru. It doesn't matter the Disney movie he will be able to know the names of the characters. He may be little but my goodness is this boy movie savvy. Should I be concerned? NO! This is an amazing skill I am very proud of. Jake is such a smart little kiddo!


8. Jake tries to talk a lot more. Jake is very much wanting to speak more in sentences so he will be better understood. I understand what people mean by the terrible twos. They just want to be understood and be a big kiddos. Jake will jibber to us constantly speaking nonsense just to feel he is talking to us and its the cutest thing ever!


Jake you are my favorite little boy ever! You make my heart burst with happiness and love each time you are around me. Everything you do is SO CUTE and I can't help but just give you so many hugs and kisses. My boy you are my world and I love everything about your tiny self!

No comments:

Post a Comment