Saturday, February 10, 2018

Brooklyn Turns Two

Brooklyn Riley we love you so much and I can't believe I have been holding, hugging and loving you for two whole years. You have been the greatest addition to our family and I can't imagine my life without you in it. Brooklyn you have changed my life for the better and I will never be able to explain how deep of a love I have for you. You requested an Elsa birthday and we can't wait to spoil you!







Brooklyn woke up in the middle of the night on her birthday crying in pain. Poor girl woke up sick. We gave medicine and tried to sleep the best we could for a few more hours. In the morning we had our traditional opening of presents first thing. Brooklyn was so excited and tried to have fun but she was miserable you could tell. I called her pediatricians office as soon as it opened up and we got an appointment right away. Zachary rushed off to the doctors office with her.


























When Brooklyn got back we discovered that the poor girl had a double ear infection, poor thing. She got a pink ball with a smile face on it from the doctors office since she had to go in for her birthday. We had our traditional donut pile for breakfast and let Brooklyn try and relax and medicine kick in before seeing if we would continue on with our plans for the day.












Brooklyn was acting a bit more herself so we decided to head out to the aquarium (birthday traditions for second birthday). Brooklyn tried so hard to have so much fun, her favorite things to watch were the puppies in the water (sea otters). It was so fun to be able to show the kids the sharks even though they were so scared to do that. They loved seeing all the other fish and playing in the playground. I didn't even know the aquarium had a playground, heaven sent! They walked on the rope bridge and even took pictures with the frogs for mom.














































































After a couple hours Brooklyn was tired and miserable again, plus of course I forgot to bring more medicine. We got Brooklyn a birthday otter or puppy as she calls it and then she was out as soon as we started to drive in the van. We drove around for a bit to let her rest then gave medicine as soon as we were home.








For dinner we got Brooklyns favorite McDonalds kids meal. We then of course had some cake and watched Elsa. Brooklyn had a perfect Elsa birthday and she made the best of it even being really sick and feeling miserable. I hope that she will recover quickly, I hate that I passed my bad ears down to her. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!

































No comments:

Post a Comment