Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Dental Visits

I have been meaning to for a very long time to get Jake into the dentist. Back in the summer Jake was playing outside and chipped his front tooth. It doesn't seem to be bothering him so I kept putting the appointment off, but I finally started worrying about when Jake is in school and I should probably get things checked out. So when Andie's six month rolled around I made a double appointment for the two kids.



Andie was seen first to show Jake exactly what would happen and she did fantastic. Andie is always a good older sibling when it comes to being brave and showing her siblings how to do everything. She came out cavity free and I am one proud mother, especially after having a mouth full of disaster that had to get fixed last time. Proud Mom moment!





Jake tried hard to be brave in the big chair as he had his teeth looked at and of course for the X-rays. I was determined that Jake would come out with at least a few cavities and needing the tooth fixed that was so severely chipped. Jake didn't like the fact that the polisher they showed him made noise so they showed him on his finger what would happen with it.They pushed a bit to hard and so it got hot which scared the crap out of Jake, he was very UNIMPRESSED! Of course after this fact he was done with the appointment but guess what, my boy is CAVITY FREE!







I am so proud of my kids, they both came out cavity free and a bit more determined to start brushing and flossing just a bit more. Now lets hope this new trend of being cavity free lasts at least into the teen years haha.






No comments:

Post a Comment