Friday, February 16, 2018

Thanksgiving 2018

This year for Thanksgiving we didn't do much but I knew we had to do something. Last minute I went out grocery shopping and got us some food we could make. I then went and worked all night long. In the morning when I got off work, Thanksgiving Day, I came home beat and exhausted. I went straight to bed. When I woke up it was from the kids saying dinner was ready. 


Daddy made dinner for us all while I was sleeping. It was small but it was perfect. I can't wait for one day having a house of our own and really getting into these holidays, makes me excited! After dinner we of course got ready and went out Black Friday shopping. Yes we are one of those crazy people who do that Black Friday shopping thing as a family and we love it.








Now we hope to make more traditions each year!

No comments:

Post a Comment