Friday, February 16, 2018

Mom's Golden Birthday

 I have been looking forward to my golden birthday for a very long time. Most people don't have to wait 27 years to celebrate this joyous occasion. I turned 27 on the 27th, woot woot! Daddy had to work and go to school on my birthday which meant of course we had to celebrate early. Zach tried to make it special by decorating with the kids, getting me presents I wasn't planning on getting, going to the aquarium as a family outing and of course we had to go to "Golden" Corral for my golden birthday, get it? After we put the kids to bed, when we got home from our day, we decided to go out and see Beauty and the Beast. We had both really wanted to see it and it seemed like a perfect timing of things. Thanks for the celebrations my handsome!












































On my actual birthday we didn't do anything but Jake did decide to get sick and went to the instacare. They stated he was perfectly healthy HAHAHAHA. I was able to get him into the pediatricians on a last minute cancellation and they stated he had a severe ear infection with puss, poor kid. Jake did not have a fun day which made me extra glad we celebrated early.





No comments:

Post a Comment