Friday, December 20, 2013

23 Years Old

My day started out like any other work day. Rushing to get ready and head off to work as fast as I can running out the door (okay I usually don't have to rush that fast I just over slept today).
My coworkers are all so sweet. We were all excited that we would be able to leave work early when all was done plus it's a Friday (technically) which meant everyone was in a good mood (everyone is in a good mood everyday haha). We got donuts for breakfast and they bought me a cake. How sweet is my work?


My Dad had an appointment with one of the doctors which meant he was there for my lunch break. I had a special lunch with my father, just him and I. I don't even know if that has ever happened before in my life. It was so nice to get that one on one time with my Dad on my birthday!


We got out of work 2 hours early and I excitedly headed home to be with my husband and little girl. My husband knows me so well, which I guess after 7 years he should right? I told him I didn't want any presents this year. Zach made me dinner which was ready when I got home. Biscuits and gravy :) I love that stuff!


Zachary and Andie bought me a cake and a card. Then we cuddled up as a family and watched planes (if you knew my love for cars you won't think this is weird at all). We will be watching Frozen sometime this weekend also, we love Disney! I had a perfect relaxing evening spending time with my family. That's all any 23 year old could ask for right? I can tell this will be a good year for me :)






No comments:

Post a Comment