Friday, December 20, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Thanksgiving is always so much fun! Family, Food and Laughing are my favorite things and that's what this time of year is about.


This year is the first year we have gotten our own turkey (thanks to Zachary's work). Now the challenge will be trying to cook it!


Zachary, Andie and I didn't do much on Thanksgiving. We just wanted to relax as a family enjoying the opportunity of being home together! We watched Disney movies, made Andie laugh, played with her toys and had a lot of fun. I spaced the cooking a meal part, so we will save the turkey for Christmas!


I am so thankful for my family I am creating. Spending time with the two who love me unconditionally makes this one of the best Thanksgivings. Zachary and Andie are such a blessing in my life. I am very thankful for my extended family too. My parents and siblings are always there for me and my family. I am blessed to be apart of such an amazing family, I am so thankful for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment