Friday, December 20, 2013

Redd Thanksgiving

Friday was our second Thanksgiving feast with my Moms side of the family. It was nice to talk with all my siblings, I love them!


Dinner was delicious like usual and company is always great when you are around family. It's fun getting to catch up with different family members face to face instead of through Facebook, text message or phone call.


My siblings and I played some basketball after we ate to burn off some calories. Let me just tell you one thing about this game. Get a bunch of the worst athletic skilled people in a gym and you get a game of pig to last over an hour long :) It was so much fun!


I am so thankful for all my siblings and my parents. I am so thankful for the friendships that have formed over the years! My siblings make the best of friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment