Friday, December 20, 2013

West Side Story

Have you ever heard of West Side Story? It seems everyone has but me. I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I went to my brother and sisters play this year!


Fantastic job Jordan and Emmalee. I always love watching you two perform! I am glad I watched you instead of the movie ;)


The story line wasn't bad just some very confusing parts that I didn't understand. Like how could 2 people fall head over heels in love in one day? Would you marry someone after one day of knowing them AND they killed a family member? Why would the cops let the gang carry the body away at the end? Yes what a confusing storyline "West Side Story" is.


Congrats Jordan and Emmalee you did a wonderful job! I can't believe that was your last play before your out of high school Jordan. Everyday I am amazed by your dancing Emmalee. I love you two and good job once again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment