Friday, December 20, 2013

Cabin Weekend

I admit I was a little nervous about a cabin get away. Not because a cabin is in the mountains, not because it's cold, not because I didn't need a vacation (because I did). I was nervous because after 7 years of being with my husband I haven't spent this much time with Zachary's family. Is that weird? Don't get me wrong I love my second family but I was still nervous (call me crazy).




It was so nice to get away for two nights. I was planning on taking so many pictures but I got like 10 max. We enjoyed our time together with Zachary's family. We played lots of games, had tons of yummy food and laughed more then we thought we could. It was a fantastic weekend and we can't wait to make it a tradition and go again next year :)



No comments:

Post a Comment