Friday, December 20, 2013

December Doctors

Once again Andie and I had a busy Friday running all our errands and going to our appointments. I was exhausted by the end of the day and ready for bed.


Andie had her 18 month check up with her pediatrician. She is growing like a weed. They had her stand on the big kid scale this time to weigh herself. She weighed 23 pounds. I was very surprised since she weighs 21 pounds at home when I weigh her all the time. Her percentile the last few appointments has been 10% and has now jumped to 30%. She measured 32 inches tall putting her at 70% for her height. Her head measurement was 85%. She has a Redd head for sure :)


Andie got her last shot (besides flu shots every year) before her kindergarten shots. That makes me realize how fast time really is going! When her appointment was done Andie got a little purple ball for doing so good. She loves that ball! I was a little surprised to know her next appointment is in June and I can't schedule that until I can schedule Jake's with her. 2 year old and a 3 month old, time needs to slow down.


After Andie's appointment I dropped her off at my Moms and headed on to my 26 week doctor appointment. Everything is looking good on me and Jake. Jake is measuring a week ahead on my belly measurement, no wonder I feel huge. I also gained my pound I was ordered too. I knew Thanksgiving and my birthday would help with that. I am still over 10 pounds below my prepregnancy weight. I hope I don't gain much but more importantly I hope Jake continues to grow strong and healthy.


It's always fun to go to the doctor (not) and run all my errands and do my appointments in one day. The sooner I get those done the sooner I get to relax and enjoy my weekend. It's crazy how fast time is going. It's going to be 2014 in a blink of an eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment