Friday, December 20, 2013

Jakes Ultrasound

I went to Doctor Yamashiro for my 22 week appointment on Friday November 15th. I still haven't gained any weight which I don't mind ;) I was jokingly told that I am not on a 9 month diet, I love my doctor.


I went in for my 2nd ultrasound today, November 25th, to check on Jake's heart. I have never been so excited in my entire life to hear that he had a 4 chamber heart! After I heard those words I knew everything would be ok on my little man. One of his arteries to his heart is a little small but that is fixable if it is a problem in the future. We go back in for a 28 week ultrasound at the end of the year. 


Jake was measuring tall with a small head just like Andie was at this time. Overall he is measuring a little small but I don't mind little small babies. After all Andie has a big head now, last appointment she was in the 80%. Jake weighed in at approximately 1 pound 4 ounces and looks so much like his older sister. I am so thankful that my little guy is healthy. Keep growing strong and know that I love you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment