Sunday, October 16, 2016

Andie 4 Years 4 Months

Andie Noelle you are another month older, almost four and a half. Since going to school your vocabulary understanding has skyrocketed and you are so smart, it scares me to realize how much you really are growing up so fast. Andie at 4 years 4 months...

1. Andie loves musical movies. One day Mom was in the mood to watch Les Miserable so I watched it not thinking much of it. Andie asked so many questions on who the little girl was, why the old man was singing, she wanted to know their whole life story. She has now claimed Les Miserable as the "Mom dying movie" and she loves to watch it. Since Andie is into the musicals we have been trying to find others. So far she has watched Phantom of the Opera and Into the Woods as well.


2. Andie knows more of her alphabet. Andie so far knows the letters A, B, C, D, G, I, O, S, V, T, X, Y, Z that is half the alphabet. I am so proud of my princess especially considering the fact that she knew basically none just a month and a half ago.


3. Andie loves reading books. Each week in preschool they get a new book to take home to read. Andie loves to read her book and know every detail of the stories. How did she get so smart?


4. Andie has a best friend at school named Tofa. Its cute to see how Andie gets so excited to see her each day and even how excited Tofa gets to see Andie. Little kid best friends are the cutest thing ever! There is also a boy in her class that apparently is the mean boy. She says he pushes the kids over, knocks there toys away and just isn't nice. We have told her to just try and be nice back to him but the way she explains him is hilarious, kids are honestly true (Andie told Dad that the mean boy is big and squishy like Dad and has a brown face, I can't help but laugh).


5. Andie got her flu shot. Andie had the option of getting the nasal spray last year for her flu shot so this year I thought it would be the same choices. When we arrived at the doctors office we only had the shot choice and Andie was unimpressed. I felt so bad but Andie handled it like a champ like always, I love my princess!


6. Andie is enjoying My Little Pony real people thing. Andie has found YouTube videos of the My Little Pony and loves singing their songs, amazing how she has them memorized. She is constantly learning new songs and making up dances for it, truly amazing!


Andie, my girl, I love you so much! You are so smart and learn everything so quickly. You have such a friendly personality and loving to all those around you. You are such an example to me on how everyone should be. Never change my princess, I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment