Sunday, October 23, 2016

Canadian Thanksgiving

This year for Canadian Thanksgiving we didn't really do much. I thought I would do better for the holidays this year because I haven't been pregnant BUT I think it is worse, I am just way to tired. My parents still had a dinner so some of my siblings came into town. 



While my siblings were in town we had some of them head on over to the temple with my parents. I was able to go with them to do sealings but Zachary was helping his patients in the morning. We then came home and I just spent the time at home cleaning the house and running errands for the weekend.  


Of course we decided to take the kids out to play on a playground when errands were complete because they have been so cooped up with being sick this week. It was well needed!







On Sunday we then had a family dinner and all the siblings came on over to the parents house. Having two thanksgivings is always such a treat. Yeah for having one thanksgiving down and one more to go!





No comments:

Post a Comment