Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Dentist Date

One of the bonuses of having insurance now with working full time is that we can finally make it to the doctor. Zachary hasn't been to the dentist or doctor since his pre-mission exam so this was much needed.


We decided to make a date out of the dentist by having the kids be watched and we went over to our dentist for our cleaning. Yeah for X-rays of the mouth! Zach got perfect exam and cleaning with zero troubles.



I on the other hand got my cleaning and they found two small cavities right beside each other. I got one bonus that my wisdom teeth are still nowhere to be seen. I had to make an extra appointment to come back in and get my cavities fixed.



Andie came with me to give some moral support when I got my cavities filled. That procedure went a bit rougher then expected since they weren't able numb me easily and the cavities were a lot deeper then expected. Oh joys! I had to skip a day of work due to the mouth pain but at least I got it fixed now right?


We also made doctors appointments and unfortunately (wink wink) Zachary and I are two healthy adults for the most part (we are still trying to figure out my headaches with of course more meds). 2016 has been such a health roller coaster and I am sure with my luck it will continue on till the very end of the year but here goes nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment